Kavanagh and Marshall Optometrists has now been serving the Central New York community for over 60 years. Dr. Kavanagh began the practice in 1955 in Shoppingtown Mall. Dr. Marshall then joined the practice in 1992. Shortly thereafter, Drs. Kavanagh and Marshall decided to expand the practice to the DeWitt Plaza. In 1997, Dr. Kavanagh retired. Dr. Marshall currently resides in Dewitt and the practice moved to East Syracuse in February of 2018.
We are located at 5775 Bridge St, East Syracuse, right next door from Olum’s, between Friendly’s and Chimneys Plaza. Stop in and check out our new office!!